About McEntire Landscaping, Inc.
McEntire Landscaping is a full-service design/build company with over 40 years of experience. We provide services for all phases of landscape design and construction, and erosion control and environmental monitoring. All staff receive regular training in their respective fields to maintain a high level of professional experience and are afforded opportunities for personal and professional enrichment to enhance the cumulative company experience and profile. Recent staff training includes water audits, design and installation, and multiple manufacturers design courses.
McEntire Landscaping, Inc. utilizes several cutting edge technologies including ET Weather Stations, Rain Sensors, Freeze Sensors, Flow Sensors, Water Wise Irrigation Plans, and high efficiency irrigation systems. We also work with cutting edge software and computer technologies to provide a variety of services, including conceptual, presentation renderings, and final construction drawings. This technology allows for precise renderings and plans, as well as quick and easy design modifications, and accurate cost analysis.
Feel free to contact us regarding any of your landscape design, construction, installation, irrigation, or maintenance needs... And remember, we also offer erosion control and environmental monitoring.
James ‘Gus’ McEntire – Owner/President
Licensed as both an “A” General Contractor and a “C-27” Landscape Contractor. An active member of the Shasta Builders Exchange for over 30 years. Past President of the local American Subcontractors Association. Certified with the International Society of Arboriculture, holds a Pest Control License, and provides application of pesticide and herbicide. Current member and past President of the Rotary Club of Redding, Riverview Sunset. James established McEntire Landscaping, Inc. in 1978.
Debbie Leone – General Manager
Debbie has been with McEntire Landscaping, Inc. since 1987, and handles management of all office duties including office management, contract administration, Human Resources, payroll, and accounting. Debbie tracks all jobs, providing cost accounting reports, and assists with project estimating, material and supply procurement, and project coordination.
Terry Pasero – Construction Supervisor
Terry has been with McEntire Landscaping, Inc. since 1986. Oversees irrigation and landscape design and installation. He has diversified knowledge in all aspects of construction design, layout and equipment operation and possesses completion certificates in Supervision and Management. Terry has also completed a variety of irrigation manufacturer installation courses and sponsored landscape element training sessions. Terry oversees multiple projects and is responsible for project coordination from pre-construction to final inspection and acceptance.
Jesse Servantes – Maintenance Supervisor
Jesse has been Maintenance Supervisor for McEntire Landscaping, Inc., since 1989 and has over 25 years of landscaping experience. He oversees all maintenance projects, residential and commercial, including maintenance for construction projects installed by McEntire Landscaping for the specified contract period. Jesse possesses completion certificates in Supervision and Management. He also holds certifications as an Arborist with ISA and Pest Control Applicator, and is trained in CADD and IT technologies.
- Site Planning and Design Services
- Urban Tree Services
- Conceptual Design Plans
- Landscape Design/Construction Plans
- Landscape Irrigation Plans and Auditing
- Landscape Lighting Plans
- Landscape and Irrigation Specifications
- Water-Efficient Irrigation Design Services
- Design Development Renderings
- Visualization Design Services
- Cost Estimating Services
- Erosion Control Planning and Monitoring Services
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) and Monitoring
- Arborist Services and Reporting
- A-licensed General and C-27 Landscape Contractor, California No. 361638
- International Society of Arboriculture – Certified Arborist No. WC-4012 which includes site inspection, survey analysis of trees and tree care
- The Irrigation Association – Commercial Irrigation Designer No. 003171
- The Irrigation Association – Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor No. 016311
- Commercial Irrigation Designer No. 003171
- Certified Professional Soil Erosion and Sediment Control Specialist, No. 772
- Certified Professional in Storm Water Quality No. 0183
- International Erosion Control Association No. 19514
- Qualified SWPPP Developer QSD 20103
- Qualified SWPPP Practitioner QSP 20103
- Certified Pest Control Applicator No. 23459